A lot has happened in the last year.
- I published my second collection of short stories, Return to Hades and Other Adventures.
- My short story, My Little Monster, was published by Liquid Imagination.
- My short story, Edward, was published by Frostfire Worlds.
- I started posting book reviews on my blog, and blogging more regularly.
- I featured the wonderful authors, Catherine McCarthy and Julia Benally, on my blog for Women in Horror Month in February.
- I’ve got to know lots more amazing authors, artists and bloggers.
- More people are reading and following my blog.
- I’ve posted more interviews with the generous authors who gave their time to speak with me.
My hopes for the coming year are:
- Continue to blog regularly and discover more great books.
- Publish more books and short stories.
- Regularly post fiction on my blog.
- Collaborate with more awesome bloggers, writers and artists on posts, buddy reads and stories.
- Get to know more great bloggers, authors and artists.
- Send out a monthly newsletter to my subscribers once again.
If there is anything you’d like to see on the blog over the next year, let me know in the comments. If you’d like to collaborate, shout out here or send me an email.
Here’s to another great year!