Thank you to the lovely Laura @ Lotus Laura for tagging me for this award.
So what is The Original Outstanding Blogger Award about?
- Provide a link to the creator’s original award post. (Started here by Colton Beckwith)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Q1. Cats or dogs (or both)?
Mm, both! Anyone who has read my blog knows I love ALL animals (with the exception of ticks. I do not see their purpose).
Q2. What makes you unique?
I have no idea how to answer this question. My fingerprints? My genetic makeup? My immortal soul?
Q3. What’s your preferred method of transportation?
Dragon. T Rex at a pinch. Stargate portal if I have to.
Q4. What’s your favorite zoo animal?
Call back to question one (and said like Gary Oldman from Leon): EVERYONE.
Q5. What is the last book you read or are currently reading?
Q6. What time do you wake up in the morning?
My PA (parrot assistant) wakes me up around 6am and fills me in on my jobs for the day while she eats breakfast.
Q7. What’s your favorite genre of story?
1. If you could live in any historical time period, which one would you choose?
2. If you could be any mythological creature, which one would you be?
3. Which is creepier – scarecrow or robot?
4. Which would you prefer eating you from the inside: alien larva, flesh worms or demonic entity?
5. You’re turned into a zombie. Whose brains do you eat first?
6. What scares you more – knowing or not knowing?
7. What’s your favorite way to eat potato?
Without further ado, here are my nominees for The Original Outstanding Blogger Award. No pressure to take part, but I look forward to reading your answers if you do.